Dist. 1 - Commander, Joseph L. English
- Boundary, Bonner, Benewah, Kootenai, and Shoshone Counties.
Dist. 2 - Commander, Joseph D. Riener
- Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce Counties.
Dist. 4 - Commander, Owen D. Spurling
- Adams, Gem, Payette, Valley and Washington Counties, the Township of
Horseshoe Bend in Boise County and the Western part of Canyon County
which includes the towns of Greenleaf, Wilder, Notus, and Parma on a
meridian line through Exit 17 on Interstate 84.
Dist. 5 - Commander, Troy H. Junier
- Ada, Boise, Canyon, Owyhee, and that portion of Elmore County lying west
of a meridian line running through the Anderson Ranch Dam and that part
of Canyon County lying east of a meridian line through Exit 17 on Interstate
Dist. 6 - Commander, Eric S. Bolich
- Blaine, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Camas, Lincoln, Minidoka, Twin Falls, and
that portion of Elmore County lying East of a meridian line running through
the Anderson Ranch Dam.
Dist. 7 - Commander, Richard M. Hollingsworth
- Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida and Power
Dist. 8 - Commander, Willis R. Kortright
- Bonneville, Butte, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, and
Teton Counties and that part of Bingham County from the South boundary
of Bonneville County extending to the south limits of the town of Shelley.