Dist. 1 - Commander, Joseph L. English
- Boundary, Bonner, Benewah, Kootenai, and Shoshone Counties.
Dist. 2 - Commander, Lee Hartwig
- Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce Counties.
Dist. 4 - Commander, Owen D. Spurling
- Adams, Gem, Payette, Valley and Washington Counties, the Township of
Horseshoe Bend in Boise County and the Western part of Canyon County
which includes the towns of Greenleaf, Wilder, Notus, and Parma on a
meridian line through Exit 17 on Interstate 84.
Dist. 5 - Commander, Matthew E. Biggs
- Ada, Boise, Canyon, Owyhee, and that portion of Elmore County lying west
of a meridian line running through the Anderson Ranch Dam and that part
of Canyon County lying east of a meridian line through Exit 17 on Interstate
Dist. 6 - Commander, Gary W. Davis
- Blaine, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Camas, Lincoln, Minidoka, Twin Falls, and
that portion of Elmore County lying East of a meridian line running through
the Anderson Ranch Dam.
Dist. 7 - Commander, Richard M. Hollingsworth
- Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida and Power
Dist. 8 - Commander, Willis R. Kortright
- Bonneville, Butte, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, and
Teton Counties and that part of Bingham County from the South boundary
of Bonneville County extending to the south limits of the town of Shelley.
To contact any District Commander, please refer to the Online Directory or call the Idaho VFW Headquarters.